7 hours, $190 (some materials included - see list below)
In this intermediate level workshop, you will learn how to create a cabochon setting and how to attach it to a leather cuff. Skills taught include working with leather and metal.
It is recommended that students have completed beginning jewelry or the equivalent in order to register for this class. Students must be proficient in soldering.
KP Studio will provide hammers, mandrels, punches, torches and pliers and leather making materials.
PREREQUISITE: Beginning jewelry or equivalent experience
* cabochon (size between dime and slightly larger than a quarter).
* bezel wire to fit the above cabochon (your choice plain or fancy)
* silver backplate to fit your stone - 22g or 20g
* 2 ft 16g silver round wire
* hard, medium and easy solder
* your choice of polishing attachments for the flex shaft
* leather, rivets, and snaps included
This class will be taught by Michelle Moyer.
Combining Leather and Metal Workshop - Sunday, 10/8/23 - 10am-5pm
No refunds are given for cancellations.
Cancellations received at least 1 week prior to the start of class will receive a credit to use in a future class or workshop. Credits must be used within 3 months from date of cancellation.
Cancellations received less that 1 week from the start of class will NOT receive a credit or refund.
Exception: If KP Studio cancels a class or workshop, you will have a choice between a credit or a 100% refund.